SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Fauda Season 2 is Out (Netflix)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fauda Season 2 is Out (Netflix) Login/Join 
Picture of bobandmikako
posted
We had a thread on the Israeli series Fauda last year:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...040035814#1040035814

For those who aren't aware, Season 2 is out now on Netflix. I'm looking forward to watching it.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Dang.

So many great shows coming out. So little time.

I loved Season 1.

Posts: 32489 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
One of my favs. Don't know how I missed the season two drop. I'll be tuning in for sure.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12315 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
....and....

I'm really disappointed. The Israeli characters have their voices dubbed into English. After watching all of season 1 in their regular voice and in Hebrew (with subtitles) It is so distracting to hear different voices and English slang. I may have to give up on the 2nd season after just the first episode.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12315 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
....and....

I'm really disappointed. The Israeli characters have their voices dubbed into English. After watching all of season 1 in their regular voice and in Hebrew (with subtitles) It is so distracting to hear different voices and English slang. I may have to give up on the 2nd season after just the first episode.

I've made it into the second episode, but damn did they get the wrong voice for the main Israeli character. I much preferred the subtitles than the voices they used.

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:
....and....

I've made it into the second episode, but damn did they get the wrong voice for the main Israeli character. I much preferred the subtitles than the voices they used.

You can't turn off the subtitles?

All the other Netflix shows seem to provide the (including season one)

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14033 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:
....and....

... So just put it back on the original Hebrew/Arabic audio track, and turn on English subtitles.

That's what my Netflix automatically went with when I started watching Season 2. It's just like Season 1.

If yours didn't for some reason, then just click the button in the bottom right that looks like a cartoon speech balloon. You can select any of a half dozen audio tracks (including Hebrew, which is also marked "Original"), and any of five subtitles (including English).

Posts: 32489 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, that worked. Sounds like season one again..

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Oh man, thanks Rogue!

I'm going to re-watch the first epp. this morning.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ