SIGforum
Lucifer season 4 is on Netflix

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/2980035654

May 09, 2019, 04:52 AM
wolfe 21
Lucifer season 4 is on Netflix
Aired yesterday. Just an fyi in case any of you are interested. I want to see what they do and if they plan to continue it or just a wrap up to appease fans.

A Perpetual Disappointment...
May 09, 2019, 12:40 PM
Kuisis
I really like the show, looks like only ten episodes.
May 09, 2019, 06:16 PM
SigSentry
On S2. Interesting characters and good music. Meet Joe Black is one of my favorites.
May 09, 2019, 06:49 PM
ensigmatic
Yay! My wife and I always like Lucifer and were disappointed (but not surprised) when Fox cancelled it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
May 09, 2019, 07:44 PM
Ronin101
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
Aired yesterday. Just an fyi in case any of you are interested. I want to see what they do and if they plan to continue it or just a wrap up to appease fans.

I dont know why netflix would pick it up to give fans closure... The bad feelings would have rested with Fox. I'll bet it gets another season but we will see!
May 10, 2019, 08:18 AM
Ronin101
I have a friend that is all bent that they only went for 10 episodes! Eek
May 10, 2019, 10:11 AM
ensigmatic
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
I have a friend that is all bent that they only went for 10 episodes! Eek

Probably testing the waters.

The critical reviews while it was on Fox were mixed and the ratings weren't all that terrific. I suspect, however, that if Netflix can up the game a little bit--make it a bit edgier, that migh change.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
May 13, 2019, 08:24 AM
SCfromNY
I was hoping for more than 10 episodes. I also thought with Netflix doing we might go for a little more than it's PG content.

I believe that Netflix is also doing Designated Survivor in June. Although I am still waiting for Jack Bauer to emerge.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________
May 13, 2019, 09:11 AM
apprentice
Binged it yesterday.
I liked the other seasons as well, but now that Netflix has the ball it is a much better show.
May 13, 2019, 10:46 AM
AllenInAR
Just started season 1......kinda fun!

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV
May 14, 2019, 08:44 PM
wolfe 21
I could see it being a one & done to the up the series from the way it ended. Either way, I am not impressed with season 4.

June 10, 2019, 02:09 PM
6guns
I just heard about this show. Think I'll check it out.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
June 11, 2019, 07:19 AM
AllenInAR
It's fun, but not consistent IMHO. Some episodes I laugh all the way through it, some I roll my eyes all the way. Neat premise, Ellis is hilarious.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV
June 13, 2019, 12:55 PM
6guns
I'm five episodes into the first season and am enjoying it. His changes seem to have happened awfully fast. Wonder where the show's going to go?

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
July 18, 2019, 11:24 AM
6guns
Just started season 3 and I'm really into it. I heard after next season (5) it'll be done.

July 18, 2019, 04:39 PM
PHPaul
I'm working on it, think I'm towards the end of Season 2, but I'd have to check.

Got a little tired of Lucifer's self-centeredness and burned out.

Does it get better?

And what's with the girl detective's eyebrows???

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
July 18, 2019, 04:49 PM
6guns
Yeah, he is self-centered, but it's made fun of in the show, so I accept it as part of his personalty. Can't say it gets better that I've seen.

She does some eyebrow painting, that's for sure. Still a looker.

March 07, 2020, 06:12 AM
downtownv
That show has some of the Hottest girls on TV in it. The best part is most don't speak a word!

https://www.teampython.com

March 08, 2020, 09:09 PM
wolfe 21
Impatiently waiting for season 5...

June 24, 2020, 08:22 PM
Oz_Shadow
Just starting this series. Pretty entertaining so far.