SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Adios & Vaya con Dios
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adios & Vaya con Dios Login/Join 
Shit don't
mean shit
posted
It's been a long cold winter. Conifer, CO got over 80" of snow in January this year. Our high yesterday was 10 degrees. It was 0 when I got up this morning. The family is heading to Playa del Carmen, Mexico tomorrow morning for 10 days...A few years ago the wife and I decided 7 day vacations were just not enough considering you lose the first and last day as travel days.

I must've been listened to this song 30 times in the past 5 days.

Adios & Vaya con Dios invisible friends! I'll see you all in a week and a half! The only thing this song is missing is diving references. There's a dive shop on-site at the resort, and I'll get in at least 2 - 2 tank dives while we're there.

Please, no Mexico bashing.

Last time I went diving in Nov 2017...

Posts: 5759 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Un buen viaje, amigo.

It’s been a nasty week up here too. Today, it’s warmed up to 14*, but the wind is blowing 20 mph. Think of us when you sip that first margarita. Salud!

Posts: 13231 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Bull sharks?

Have fun

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Enjoy, my friend. Nothing better than Visibility Unlimited!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Enjoy your trip and be safe. Sing the song all the way there Smile I do love Toes

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2440 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redleg06
posted Hide Post
The bottom line is bottom time!

"Cedat Fortuna Peritis"

Posts: 1976 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Don't drink the water.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post