New
Find
Notify
Tools

documentaries Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Not being ulta specific now but I have searched (on Prime and Netflix) and watched a lot of music documentaries on a variety of artists.
Mentioning a few have been Joe Cocker, Doors, Stevie Ray Vaughn and the one on the "Wrecking Crew" was particularly interesting.
I like hearing the early history of these artists I grew up with.
YMMV

Posts: 17990 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
The wife and I just finished "The Real Jesus Of Nazareth" Smithsonian Channel via HULU.

I enjoyed it very much

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 2564 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Standing In the Shadows of Motown -This one is on Amazon Prime.

Last Breath -On Netflix

Posts: 10317 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Frontline season 36. Amazon Prime. Episode 2 specifically - War on the EPA.

NOVA Making North America

Look Who's Driving NOVA 2019

This message has been edited. Last edited by: f2,

Posts: 10249 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Just finished a six part documentary on Amazon Prime that was originally broadcast by The History Channel in 2018,
Hunting ISIS. It follows a number of Americans (and a few other Westerners) fighting or working as medics with the YPG and Peshmerga Kurdish forces in the effort to drive ISIS from Iraq and Syria. It hits like a hammer; highly recommended. Important distinction, these Americans are volunteers, not mercenaries; they’re not being paid.

Posts: 9618 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 9618 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prepsheriff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Bump

Agree,this was really good!

Airborne ! All the Way!!

Posts: 889 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: January 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Art and Craft (2014) is on Amazon Prime.

Posts: 10249 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post