SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Fractured Space (Free to Play via Steam)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fractured Space (Free to Play via Steam) Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
Anyone playing this? I play a lot of League of Legends but recently saw a video about this game. It's in a similar vein as LoL, so I thought it might be fun to play on the side. I'm currently dling it.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Having played it, it reminds me more of World of Warships or Tanks but with the same specific roles as League of Legends. 5v5 vying for control of waypoints on a 3-dimensional battlefield scattered with asteroids around which you navigate, where some spaceships are tasked with destroying the enemy and others are used to heal their teammates. In the process, both you as the player and the crews on those ships you use gain experience. As you gain experience, you unlock new ships and crew members.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
I played it a few times. It's pretty cool, but I didn't like it as much as my shooty botes.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post