SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Only the Brave opening soon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Only the Brave opening soon Login/Join 
posted
I have always like Jeff Bridges. This seems like my kind of film. Last time I went to the movies I saw the Revenant and Hateful Eight. Remember watching his Dad in Sea Hunt as a kid. Love the Big Lebowski.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife saw this at a screening. She said it's well done and very moving.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
I just saw this with my sweetie. The movie was done very well. I absolutely agree. The movie is emotional, very much so

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was there. Not the movie, but the actual event.

I won't be going to see the movie.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
I dont think he has made a bad movie. I liked him in Tucker. He can act in pretty much any role.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3862 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post