SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care" Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
Don't... don't care?

It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I work my ass off and Initech ships a few extra units, I don't see another dime, so where's the motivation? And here's something else, Bob: I have eight different bosses right now.

I beg your pardon?

Eight bosses.

Eight?

Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
LOL

I guess we all watched this movie this week.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/8310025034

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rainman64:
LOL

I didn't realize that line was from the movie.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by rainman64:
LOL

I didn't realize that line was from the movie.

Then you obviously need to watch it again.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You would not believe how often I use the "I have eight bosses Bob." line at work. And it's funny every time, especially if the boss gets the joke.

Posts: 4657 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Tew chicks at the same time...

Posts: 5130 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I uh, I don't like my job, and, uh, I don't think I'm gonna go anymore...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Bob: Looks like you’ve been missing a lot of work lately.

Peter: I wouldn’t say I’ve been missing it, Bob.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

Posts: 203 | Registered: August 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:

^^^
Can this be my new CUT?

Please?

Posts: 5130 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

^^^
Can this be my new CUT?

Please?

Only if they double up on a dude like you.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post