SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Killing Eve.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Killing Eve. Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted
Fantastic show, but I must admit I have a huge crush on Sandra Oh. But, if they'd just give her a motorcycle helmet that assassin wouldn't stand a chance. The assassin played by Jodie Comer is played very well. Excellent bit of acting.

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
I've watched a couple episodes and enjoy the expressions of Jodie Comer.

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
Despite the absolutely brain-dead choices* made by characters, my wife and I are really enjoying this series.

*I mean, if you are an experienced intelligence officer, do you follow a super-assassin through the streets and discos of night-time Berlin? Unarmed?!? Let's say you catch up to her, what are you going to do?

If you collect communications covertly in the UK, why would you assume your own communications are not being monitored in the ex-Soviet Union?

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1600 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
And, after she tried to kill your ex boss do you stop and try to talk to her while she's armed putting two other lives at risk. Yes, I've had the same observation. But, its still a smashingly good show.

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agreed. Good show.

--------------------------------------

Posts: 3479 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Fun show, but you need a high tolerance for the stupid.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Missed the first season so I had to catch up.
I know Sandra Oh is a big time lib but that didn't stop me with liking the show.
Actually it is Jodie Comer (Villanelle) that has me mesmerized. Cool

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post