SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    RIP Nelson Ellis- Lafayette from HBO series True Blood
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RIP Nelson Ellis- Lafayette from HBO series True Blood Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
True Blood lost me in its last couple of seasons, but one of the best things about the show was the character of Lafayette. Seems like a long time ago.

My favorite Lafayette scene, and the favorite of many fans of the show:

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
I was wondering why they killed off his character so quickly in the tv series Elementary, after such a long introduction. Lafayette was definitely the most fun to watch in True Blood. At least until I got bored and stopped watching the show.

Posts: 2009 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
What a waste. Sorry he went so soon.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deplorable_Dixie
posted Hide Post
What a shame.

"No Sookie, this ain't drugs. This just a Valium"

Posts: 59 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 11, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Oh damn it how did I miss this til now!?!?

Loved that show, and that character.

Rest in Peace.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
He was great early on in that series. AIDS burger is one of the best scenes in the entire show.

RIP. Too young regardless of who you are.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Always entertaining on that show. Gone too soon.

Hooker please!

Posts: 17881 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Read today his heart gave out while he was trying to detox himself from alcohol. Went thru that with my dad, it is one of the few drugs where not doing under a docs care can kill you.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
RIP.

What a great character, and that scene has always been a favorite.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP. He was great in True Blood. I often wished Lafayette and Pam would do a spin off since they got along so well on the show.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post