SIGforum
Ant-Man and the Wasp

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/2900021444

July 08, 2018, 09:22 AM
Peanut71
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Took the whole family to see it yesterday. 9 year old daughter isn’t really into marvel movies but liked the first enough to want to see the sequel. I liked it better than the first. Evangeline Lily was great as Wasp. Michael Pena was funny. I could go for another of his fast talking narratives with his voiceover but that was something that I liked in the first but didn’t get worn out in the sequel. I think they wore out the comedic use of Drax in Guadians Vol II.

Stick around for the obligatory mid credits and end of credits scenes.
July 08, 2018, 02:51 PM
CD228
I just saw it. It was a lot of fun. They made great use of comedy without making it a parody.
July 10, 2018, 09:42 AM
Hume
Yes, it is cute and family friendly.
July 10, 2018, 12:16 PM
YellowJacket
I liked the first one because it was so light-hearted compared to most other marvel movies. Will see the sequel at some point. Also... Evangeline Lilly is yummy.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.
July 10, 2018, 01:09 PM
PASig
We just watched the first one this past weekend and enjoyed it a lot. What I think makes these movies work is when they don't take themselves too seriously like the DC ones do. Those are way too serious and full of themselves and the reason why the MCU is kicking their behinds at the box office.

July 10, 2018, 05:38 PM
Batty67
Similar to The Incredibles 2, I liked it, but did not love it.
July 10, 2018, 07:15 PM
Peanut71
I’m not one to pick apart a movie but at the end it is right at the time the children of Thanos are invading New York, Europe and the Wakonda. Don’t Hank or Scott have a news app on their phone?