SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Ant-Man and the Wasp
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ant-Man and the Wasp Login/Join 
posted
Took the whole family to see it yesterday. 9 year old daughter isn’t really into marvel movies but liked the first enough to want to see the sequel. I liked it better than the first. Evangeline Lily was great as Wasp. Michael Pena was funny. I could go for another of his fast talking narratives with his voiceover but that was something that I liked in the first but didn’t get worn out in the sequel. I think they wore out the comedic use of Drax in Guadians Vol II.

Stick around for the obligatory mid credits and end of credits scenes.

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just saw it. It was a lot of fun. They made great use of comedy without making it a parody.

Posts: 4547 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, it is cute and family friendly.

Posts: 774 | Registered: June 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I liked the first one because it was so light-hearted compared to most other marvel movies. Will see the sequel at some point. Also... Evangeline Lilly is yummy.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
We just watched the first one this past weekend and enjoyed it a lot. What I think makes these movies work is when they don't take themselves too seriously like the DC ones do. Those are way too serious and full of themselves and the reason why the MCU is kicking their behinds at the box office.

Posts: 33606 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Similar to The Incredibles 2, I liked it, but did not love it.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m not one to pick apart a movie but at the end it is right at the time the children of Thanos are invading New York, Europe and the Wakonda. Don’t Hank or Scott have a news app on their phone?

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post