SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Bloodline final season is coming out May 28th
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bloodline final season is coming out May 28th Login/Join 
posted
That's all! It will be sad to see it end.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Does it get better after the first few episodes? I tried to watch it but gave up quickly.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
I'm excited. Glad they're finishing it up. I'd heard it was just going to stop after season 2.

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Does it get better after the first few episodes? I tried to watch it but gave up quickly.

Yes, it takes 3-4 episodes for it to get rolling. But the scenery is more than enough for me to keep watching it.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite Netflix shows.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well season 3 came out on the 26th. I binge watched the whole series over the past 2 days. It was good, but the ending was a little different than I expected.... Sad to see the series end. They did have some more boating scenes and Danny scenes..... Won't put any spoilers out. Anyone else see it?

so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
I'm in the middle of season one right now....my wife watched it when it first came out and she is urging me to see it so we can watch season 3 together.

So far it's really really good. What a great cast of actors.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
I watched the first episode of season 3 tonight. A lot of things happening. I'll take my time and only watch 1 show a night.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
3 episodes in to season 3. Wow. IMO, it is well written, directed, and acted. It really shows how people can be conflicted instead of the typical black and white good guy bad guy.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
I was hesitant to watch, but the scenery at first reminded me of a Key's trip a few years back and then it got interesting, going to binge watch season 3...

Posts: 2303 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stayed up late last night to finish watching the last couple of episodes. I wasn't sure where they were going towards the end and the next to the last episode was ...odd is the only word that comes to mind.

And what was with that Delvecchio character towards the end? I didn't understand what his role was/what was happening to him in the last few episodes.

Overall I really enjoyed the series. I'm not a beach person, but the scenery was great. Acting was great. Although the camera work seemed like it was trying to hard in some instances to get a good/unusual shot. If two people are talking, you don't have to have some unique angle under/through medical cords to get a good angle. Sometimes it's just fine to show the person talking, like normal Smile

------------------------------
I'm a right wing, anti-illegal, pro-life, gun owning, straight, white, college educated, politically informed, conservative, Christian male. Liberals hate me.

Posts: 2901 | Location: RDU, NC | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
The last few episodes really stunk it up. I understand they had to wrap it up fast as it was originally supposed to be a couple seasons longer, but what the hell.

Posts: 1312 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
{ Roll Eyes well we just finished season 3. I slept through most of the next to last episode, just couldn't stay with it. I'll be back when we can discuss it.

Confused

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scot818:
{ Roll Eyes well we just finished season 3. I slept through most of the next to last episode, just couldn't stay with it. I'll be back when we can discuss it.

Confused

I agree that was a REALLY weird episode. The ending was just ok.....

I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Just finished it. I thought the second half of the season sucked.

What was the purpose of Leguizamo's character? A total waste of a great actor.

Who was the brunette who was always with Nolan?

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Think they ran out of story line for Leguizamo, maybe if there would of been another season he wouldn't of capped himself. Also lost on what happened between the mother ,her husband and Rob out on a boat. Might of snoozed since I'm trying to pass a kidney stone with the aid of codeine/Tylenol

Posts: 2303 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The show was great for the entire series except for the last 2 episodes....those were useless.

They made for a very disappointing ending to an otherwise great series.

Posts: 722 | Location: Maine | Registered: October 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do... or do not.
There is no try.
Picture of fau
posted Hide Post
I thought it was a great show up until the last 2 episodes. The second to last one was ridiculous and I thought the ending sucked as well. What a shame.
On a slightly thread drifting note I think that Justified set the bar at an almost unreachable height for final episodes.

Posts: 2736 | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I could have written better than the last 2 episodes. Sheesh. There are so many interesting ways that could have ended.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Man I wanted this show to end on a high note. That second to last episode had me scratching my head - surely they were not going to go down the "it was all just a dream" road. No, instead they just wasted an entire episode spitballing a bunch of "What-ifs".

And the last episode was just meh. So many missed opportunities.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post