SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Yellowstone prequel coming.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yellowstone prequel coming. Login/Join 
posted
Read that a prequel series is coming. Will feature the original pioneer clan moving west, settling the land and forming the ranch.

Directed by Taylor Sheridan.

I enjoy Yellowstone. Looking forward to this.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
If it's up to the bar of the current Yellowstone series, I'm in.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15289 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I don't know. Beth won't be in it.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow

Thanks for the heads up

It's supposed to take this series back 125 years to show how it all started.

Let's hope all the same writers are involved in putting this one together

RC

Posts: 1941 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The artl said Taylor Sheridan is directing. I read an artl last year describing Sheridan as a “ranch kid” having grown up on a ranch in Texas, although not as posh as the Yellowstone layout. It was described as rather sparse.

He’s a talented director. Went to collage down the road from me in San Marcos, Tx.

I like how he uses musical acts that have developed in Texas.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post