SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Netflix suggestion: Riverdale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netflix suggestion: Riverdale Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
Riverdale is a series based on the characters from the Archie comics. A little bit mystery, sort of feels like Twin Peaks but not mind-numbingly horrible. Kind of dark. I like it.

Give it a shot.

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Molly Ringwald is making me feel rather old. Wink

Posts: 3516 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSentry:
Haven't seen her yet. No spoilers!!

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Not the worst show I've seen but it is a little bit teeny bopper and 100% cliche and predictable.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSentry:

Is she hot? Cause if she ain't hot, I ain't watchin' it...

Posts: 4584 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
I made it through 20 minutes. When I realized Archie was banging a teacher, I said "not for me."

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
I've seen a bit because my 15 year old daughter likes it. I don't even understand why she likes it.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post