SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    To everyone who recommended 'Rick & Morty' .......
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

To everyone who recommended 'Rick & Morty' ....... Login/Join 
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by squint:
And the second half of the new season starts Sunday May 3rd.

You just made my whole weekend!

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder - set your beta max up for the return of the second half of this season - it starts tonight.

Posts: 81 | Location: Springfield. USA | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I tried watching the pilot when it came out, I didn’t get it.

I gave it another shot. Now I’m obsessed.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Both Archer and Rick and Morty were "false starts" for me. Once I sat down and really watched I LOVED them both.

I have watched both series numerous times and LOVE them every time.

Rick and Morty has a bunch of crazy but has some deep stuff hidden in there as well.

Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the new one released a couple of days ago was about the worst R&M ever. A lot of callbacks to characters from previous episodes, but just too scattershot and no real plot.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
OK this weeks episode was actually redeeming to the last one.

Seems it's taken on a SouthPark theme and reflecting on the environment of the times.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Agreed about the last two.

This last one was much better and back to form.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i have not watched a lot of it. But the one where they re-enacted the Georgia Court Transcript was absolutely EPIC!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0

Posts: 380 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post