SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    To everyone who recommended 'Rick & Morty' .......
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

To everyone who recommended 'Rick & Morty' ....... Login/Join 
posted
Thank you. That is all.

Posts: 81 | Location: Springfield. USA | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Pickle Rick!!!!

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Agreed. Quick & easy watch episodes. Was surprised when I hit the end.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15289 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Have you watched the episode "Rattlestar Ricklactica" yet?

EPIC

Posts: 33777 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am working my way thru season by season - now I am in the middle of the 2nd season. This show has more imagination than the rest of recent broadcast t.v. combined.

Posts: 81 | Location: Springfield. USA | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Tiny Fucking Rick!!!

(it's a fun show)

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
This past seasons “toilet” episode was awesome.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Best episode ever

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
When I first stumbled on it one night I was like "WTF is THIS sci-fi stoner crap?" but it really grew on me and now I love it.

Posts: 33777 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite shows.
I like "Rick Potion #9" where Rick cronenbergs the whole world and Morty finally grasps the multiverse.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
"Lawnmower Dog" is one of my favorites...

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like “The Ricks must be crazy”, where there is a micro universe inside his car battery.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm Mr. Meseeks

Posts: 15289 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
They pack so many great quotes and one liners into each show I almost can't absorb them all. Really great t.v!

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Get Schwifty Big Grin

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Morty realizes he is beyond redemption in this episode.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Birdperson can do that.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just picked up the series since we are quarantined through June, and love Rattlestar Ricklatica, Something Ricked Comes This Way, and Meeseeks and Destroy.

Effing hilarious!

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And the second half of the new season starts Sunday May 3rd.