SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What Happened to Monday?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Happened to Monday? Login/Join 
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted
Props to Netflix for this fairly original work of sci-fi goodness set against a predictable global overpopulation dystopia.

Noomi Rapace (x7) is brilliant, which may mask some of the films shortcomings. There's honestly not a whole lot of plot in the middle, but the set up is pretty quick and it doesn't really slow down from there.

Definitely worth a watch, IMO.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I liked it. Did not see that ending coming either.

Posts: 9737 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought it was a pretty decent movie. Worth the watch.

Posts: 200 | Registered: January 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed it as well. I ended up recommending it to my staff during a NetFlix discussion on a slow shift, and most of them ended up watching it that night. They enjoyed it as well.

----------
The first 100 people to make it out alive...get to live.

Posts: 1277 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember the wife and I watching this after we finished Orphan Black. We were just looking at show recommendations on Netflix and it piqued our interest. Was pretty good.

Posts: 734 | Location: Tucson | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post