SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite Female Villains from the 40s through the 60s?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite Female Villains from the 40s through the 60s? Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Cousin Serena on Bewitched. Wink

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Honor Blackman as Pussy Galore.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Patty McCormack from The Bad Seed (1956).

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Either Mary Ann or Mrs Howell.

Definitely Lovey. Smile Poor Thurston....

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LastCubScout:
Patty McCormack from The Bad Seed (1956).

I enjoyed the movie when it would show up on TCM. Then I found it on DVD at the Salvation Army store. Pure evil.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Thought of her, but Cuckoo's Nest is mid-70s

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Everyone's favorite female villain from Disney's 1961 version of 101 Dalmatians.

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Tuesday Weld in "Pretty Poison", very cute and evil. Poor Anthony Perkins!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Barbara Stanwyck in "Double Indemnity" Her character was just cold.

Sonia Darren in "The Big Sleep". Her role was Agnes, uncredited due to her agent having a dispute with
Jack Warner. Her character had a tough facade but weak inside.

Claire Trevor in "Murder My Sweet"

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stanwyck's cold, demented facial expression when MacMurray kills the husband in the back of car is my favorite scene from Double Indemnity.
Very creepy.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
Bond villains. Okay...Octopussy...AKA Pussy Galore. The name alone makes her a winner. Not to mention Maude Adams was just a little hot and Ms. Galore was evil.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1232 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mjlennon:
Everyone's favorite female villain from Disney's 1961 version of 101 Dalmatians.

The cruel devil!

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post