SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Would you stop rubbing your body up against mine...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Would you stop rubbing your body up against mine... Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
"...because I can't concentrate when you do that."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
“Hollow? Fuck it.”

Posts: 12540 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Its all in the reflexes.

Posts: 7521 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“WHAT!!! WHAT WILL COME OUT NO MORE!!!!!”

“You mean oil.”
“No I mean black blood of the earth”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"No horseshit, Wang".

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16318 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Chinese girls do not come with green eyes.

Posts: 7521 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
If I'm not back in 15 minutes, call the President.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes sir, the checks in the mail!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I feel kind of invincible.

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
"Jack" what? I'm supposed to buy this shit? 2000 years, he can't find one broad to fit the bill? Come on, Dave, you must be doing something seriously wrong!

Posts: 23392 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
If I'm not back in 15 minutes, call the President.

It’s “And if we’re not back by dawn, call the President.”

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Double or nothing Jack.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
Nothing or double

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Which Lo Pan? Little old basket case on wheels or the ten foot tall roadblock?

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"Ol' Jack always says...what the hell?"

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Orguss,

Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Everybody relax, I’m here

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I’m talkin’ to whoever’s listenin’ out there."

"Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Yep, fun movie.

Posts: 2690 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post