SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Amazon Prime "Hunters"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazon Prime "Hunters" Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted
I binged this last night and some may find it interesting. Al Pacino and Nazi Hunters. Backgrounds of the camps in Auschitz and hunting the criminal Nazi's that ran those horrible places. So much info and twists and turns throughout that it would be too lengthy to post. Bits of good humor tossed in along with the hunt and capture of these criminals that ran the camps. Some parts may be awkward and FF can be your friend. I won't spoil the end but the many twists in the plot will keep you guessing, I didn't see that coming but surprise you it will..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
I recently got amazon prime and I am on a qaurantine for 8 more days so I am going to check it out..

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Not sure if Jib Jab. From mid-late Feb. Good search link here.

SF Hunters discussion

Useful info in there. You can't say you weren't warned about this pig.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I did do a search prior to posting but missed this thread posting. I enjoyed the twists and turns, mostly near the end episodes. Some content as mentioned FF may be your friend.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
IIRC most here didn’t like.

I dug it. Quirky, which I like.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post