SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    After seeing this vid, I gotta go visit Cleveland!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

After seeing this vid, I gotta go visit Cleveland! Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted

Love it!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Hah! Not what I expected.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15220 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Yeah, not Detroit, but damn!

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
"Under construction since 1868"

That's some funny stuff right there!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Been there twice. That was two times too many. All the above is true and more.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
That is about right! I went there once to see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the house where
A Christmas Story was filmed. Those were pretty cool. Oh, and on my drive east to visit Top Gun Supply, I stopped for lunch and had some of the best pizza I ever tasted (can’t remember the restaurant’s name though).

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Yea, but at least we got...., uh...., let meet back to you on that.

Cleveland is not that bad. It gets a bad rap nationally but there some good people here and the city is a lot of old culture; some sadly being destroyed in East Cleveland.

Don’t think we’ll stay come retirement age but it’s been good to us over the last 11 years.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post

That’s the second one, first one is just as funny

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The mistake on the lake! And after getting Al Capone pinched, Elliot Ness went to Cleveland to be Police Chief. They were have a fine serial homicide spree going on at the time.
Still unsolved. Very interesting story.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16083 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Ha.

Just spent five days last week downtown for jury duty. I rarely go into Cleveland. Maybe twice a month for dim sum.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8017 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
The first one is better. The line about the trains taking jobs out of Cleveland cracks me up. I actually like Cleveland...it’s a nice little city. It has its own little renaissance going on similar to Pittsburgh.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum's Official
Metalhead
Picture of DTREND75
posted Hide Post
Been here 44 yrs. Ain’t so bad

Sensitive and caring since August 2009

Some people are like a Slinky....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Posts: 3810 | Location: PSST! Look behind you! | Registered: July 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post