SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Dean Koontz - Your Favorite?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dean Koontz - Your Favorite? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryarnaud:
There was another one I really liked, but I can't remember the name, and I don't think I can describe it without spoilers. I'll have to see if I can figure out which one it was.

I finally figured out which one it was! The Bad Place. But, you've already read that one. Sorry.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
I've read most of his books and my favorite is Twilight Eyes and then Phantoms.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3811 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Watchers without a doubt!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Watchers was one of his first and is still my favorite. If you're a dog lover then it's a must read.
I am rereading Watchers and will forever associate Einstein with a golden retriever.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sincityboy
posted Hide Post
Watchers is my favorite, but I really liked Hideaway as well.

Did not like the movie adaptations of either.

Posts: 1046 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DubiousDan
posted Hide Post
Frankenstein series

Watchers

Not his best but I did enjoy the Odd Thomas series.

P220
P239 (.40)
SP2340 (.40)

Posts: 200 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Watchers...an intense story.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post