SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Season 2 of Narcos: Mexico is out!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Season 2 of Narcos: Mexico is out! Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted
Just noticed it when I turned on the TV! Netflix snuck another one in on us.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping it's up to the first season. That was about the going there, now they've gotten there and the dynamic will be totally different. Whatever the case, in for sure.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I just saw it also and was excited. Lots of TV to catch up on.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
Just noticed it when I turned on the TV! Netflix snuck another one in on us.

No real sneak. Netflix has been promoting the release for a week or so. Got an email this AM saying it was available.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post