SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Bad Blood on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bad Blood on Netflix Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
Bad blood was released yesterday on Netflix (12/7). Tonight, the wife and I sat down and watched the first episode. Before we knew it we watched season 1 in one sitting! Only 6 bm episodes, we want more! The Canadians just finished season 2, why do they have it and we don't? No spoilers, if you like a good gangster show, watch it!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
This is the way it kind of went for me. Started watching, then ended watching all six episodes in a couple days. I thought it was good. Kim Coates plays an evil a-hole gangster. I don't think I've ever seen anything where he was a good guy.

Posts: 1958 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
I'm rationing myself.

Fortunately, I have Narcos to fill in.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15223 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wife and I started this last night and will finish up the last episode tonight. Yeah, it’s pretty good.

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Started last night and three were over before I knew it.
Need to slow down as there are only six episodes.
Love it so far - Kim Coats is great.

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'm on e4 as of last night. Excellent series. I hope they come up with a second one.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
In the middle of it, enjoying it. Stopped watching Patriot on Amazon for it.

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sandman76:
I don't think I've ever seen anything where he was a good guy.

"Blackhawk Down", one of the D boys.

I watched the first episode, mostly liked it-felt a bit disjointed but I'll try another. I remember when Rizzuto was deported to face trial here.

Posts: 1840 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed it. Good season ender. I am looking forward to Season 2.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I liked it and nearly binge watched it. I think they flew through the first season too quickly and could’ve spent a little more time building the plot, but it was very good.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
We gave up after an episode and a half, moved on to "Narcos". Late to the party, happy we finally got there.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8341 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bad Blood season 2 is coming out on Netflix on May 31st !!!!!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post