SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "K-Billy's Super Sounds of the 70's weekend just keeps on comin' with this little ditty, that reached up to twenty-one in may of 1970. ...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"K-Billy's Super Sounds of the 70's weekend just keeps on comin' with this little ditty, that reached up to twenty-one in may of 1970. ... Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted
...The George Baker Selection: Little Green Bag."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If my answers frighten you, then maybe you should cease asking scary questions.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
That monotone voice of his...

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn... Wrong one! I was thinking PF, not RD!
Let's get this back on track:

"Hey, can you hear me?"

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Somebody's shoved a red-hot poker up our ass, and I want to know whose name is on the handle!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post