SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Need a lazy Sunday Netflix or Amazon movie recommendation.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need a lazy Sunday Netflix or Amazon movie recommendation. Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted
Like now. Smile

Something for my wife and me to watch. Something fast paced. What do you got? Doesn't have to be Academy award winning quality.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Train to Busan

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LastCubScout:
Train to Busan

Wife wasn't interested in a zombie movie, but I'm definitely going to check it out on a night that she is working.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Blood simple. Coen brothers

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
300, a little slow but base on history.

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Little late to the party, but try The Foreigner on Amazon Prime

FWIW, 300 is a fun movie, but is VERY loosely based on history. LOL

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
Little late to the party, but try The Foreigner on Amazon Prime

FWIW, 300 is a fun movie, but is VERY loosely based on history. LOL

Good suggestion The Foreigner. My wife and I actually watched that last week. We both enjoyed it. Interesting roles for both Pierce Brosnan and Jackie Chan.

The little one didn't want to nap this afternoon so no movie yet for us. Maybe tonight after she's in bed.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Special Forces.

Very enjoyable film.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I know it's no longer Sunday, but I can recommend not seeing the third XXX movie, where Vin Diesel returns as XXX.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post