SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Danish National Symphony Orchestra does The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and Fistful of Dollars.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Danish National Symphony Orchestra does The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and Fistful of Dollars. Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted
Really fine renditions. The compression of the old sountracks isn't there and you can really hear everything that's going on.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Those were very nicely done. Thanks for posting.

I thought the guy hanging from ceiling was a nice touch. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Now I'm gonna have to watch those tonight...

Again for the forty eleventh time...

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I still remember my reaction to the movies when they were first released in theaters. Of all the things I could have imagined, seeing them performed by an orchestra like this would have been about the last.

Thanks. Smile

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Music transcends language.

Posts: 9035 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
You MATTER. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared. Then you ENERGY.

This just cracks my up every time I read it. Big Grin

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DNSO also does For A Few Dollars More, Once Upon A Time In The West, The Star Wars Suite and others.
It is a very enjoyable evening just following them on YouTube

Posts: 1195 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
I saw the "Fistful of Dollars" one on facebook months ago, but couldn't find it later. Thanks for posting.

That girl can whistle!

Those were great to watch.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post