SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The next season of the Expanse starts Dec. 16th !!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The next season of the Expanse starts Dec. 16th !!! Login/Join 
posted
Amazon just released the trailer and date for the new season.

Posts: 81 | Location: Springfield. USA | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Woot!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
That's a long way off but worth the wait.

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Bout damn time. Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Finally! Going to rewatch all the old eps the week before with my kids, they just got into it!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Good deal! Was worried the Cas Anvar thing was going to end it all.

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to hear this. I've been rewatching the series. Only 3 episodes left in Season 4.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Excellent news. Just watched the new season trailer.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/caLji74IIp4

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I’m so down.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Wooooooooo!

Amazon has been really awful with the lack of New Season shows. I've sampled a couple but can't get into them.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
That's a long way off but worth the wait.

Seems like it but I was worried it would be about April of next year or so. It’ll go quick. Just watch season two of The Mandalorian and it should take you right up to this. Big Grin

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I really enjoy the series but must admit sometimes the actors' accents have me loosing content. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
I really enjoy the series but must admit sometimes the actors' accents have me loosing content. Frown

Kaka felota!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
quote:

Kaka felota!

Yup, da belter gibberish is hard on dez old ears. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Subtitles help
Like watching certain UK programs (esp Scottish Eek) the subtitles help, then after while, your ears get tuned and you start to pick it up.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:

Subtitles help
Like watching certain UK programs (esp Scottish Eek) the subtitles help, then after while, your ears get tuned and you start to pick it up.

Definitely.
That plus context goes a long way to figuring out

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And thats why they should have spaced that dbag when they had the chance! Can't wait. It's like an early Christmas.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Love Amos’ character....I can’t wait.

I also have a hard time understanding the belter accent due to my stroke, but it’s a great show nevertheless

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
12/10/21!