SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Surrender is not in our creed.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Surrender is not in our creed. Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
Let's hear you say that.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
MODEL "T" FORD AND A TANK FULL OF GAS.
MOUTH FULL OF PUSSY AND A HAND FULL OF ASS

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
MODEL "T" FORD AND A TANK FULL OF GAS.
MOUTH FULL OF PUSSY AND A HAND FULL OF ASS

or was that...
HAND FULL OF PUSSY AND A MOUTH FULL OF ASS

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It makes a distinctive sound when fired at us.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Raise your chin up...higher"

Posts: 170 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I said don't give the prick the satisfaction.......... Sir.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
improvise, adapt, overcome

Posts: 23392 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
Why don't I just bend you over that table and nail you in the keester? I'll send you home with a "I just pumped the neighbor's cat look on your face."

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Amateur Astronomer
Picture of Test1968
posted Hide Post
With all due respect, sir, you're beginning to bore the hell out of me.

Alcohol
Tobacco
Firearms

Who brought the chips and dip?

Jim

Posts: 14023 | Location: limbo | Registered: August 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
It seemed like the thing to do at the time.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're dead marine! You just got your legs blown off, and we have to send a search party out for your testicles.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Swede... Swede...

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Sergeant, you get that contraband stogie outta my face before I shove it so far up your ass you'll have to set fire to your nose to light it.

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Hang on to this, boy. I think war's just been declared.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're in the wrong ambush site.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
We're Marines, sir. We're paid to adapt, to improvise.

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Major, you are beginning to bore me.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
If you ladies think that you can slip and slide just because your last sergeant was a pussy, well queer bait, you're going to start acting like Marines right now!

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
I been pumping pussy since Christ was a corporal. I can tell you, the best damned poontang I ever paid for was in Da Nang. The girls were checked out daily. And we got ourself laid in a safe, orderly, proficient, military manner. That is until some suckhead writes home mama and says he dipped his wick in the Republic of South Vietnam. Then the shit hits the fan. A committee of congressmen who asshole to asshole who couldn't make a beer fart in a whirlwind, start telling your basic-ass-in-the-grass, Marine "No more short time". We responded in true Marine Corps fashion. We salute, do an about face, double time back to the boom-boom garbage dump where we get the clap, and the drip, and the crabs and a generally poor attitude towards the female of the species. War is hell, boy. That's a fact!

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post