Surrender is not in our creed.
Let's hear you say that.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

May 07, 2017, 10:42 PM
Fenris
MODEL "T" FORD AND A TANK FULL OF GAS.
MOUTH FULL OF PUSSY AND A HAND FULL OF ASS

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.
May 07, 2017, 10:53 PM
Fenris
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
MODEL "T" FORD AND A TANK FULL OF GAS.
MOUTH FULL OF PUSSY AND A HAND FULL OF ASS

or was that...
HAND FULL OF PUSSY AND A MOUTH FULL OF ASS

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.
May 08, 2017, 02:24 AM
YooperSigs
It makes a distinctive sound when fired at us.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
May 08, 2017, 06:33 AM
Xtbone97x
"Raise your chin up...higher"
May 08, 2017, 07:47 AM
Ryanp225
I said don't give the prick the satisfaction.......... Sir.
May 08, 2017, 08:24 AM
HRK
improvise, adapt, overcome

May 08, 2017, 08:29 AM
Mike S
Why don't I just bend you over that table and nail you in the keester? I'll send you home with a "I just pumped the neighbor's cat look on your face."
May 08, 2017, 09:30 AM
Test1968
With all due respect, sir, you're beginning to bore the hell out of me.

Alcohol
Tobacco
Firearms

Who brought the chips and dip?

Jim
May 08, 2017, 11:36 AM
cas
It seemed like the thing to do at the time.

May 08, 2017, 11:36 AM
PeteF
You're dead marine! You just got your legs blown off, and we have to send a search party out for your testicles.
May 08, 2017, 01:18 PM
Lord Vaalic
Swede... Swede...

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
May 08, 2017, 04:44 PM
83v45magna
Sergeant, you get that contraband stogie outta my face before I shove it so far up your ass you'll have to set fire to your nose to light it.
May 08, 2017, 04:45 PM
copaup
Hang on to this, boy. I think war's just been declared.
May 08, 2017, 04:46 PM
RichN
You're in the wrong ambush site.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)
May 09, 2017, 06:40 AM
CQB60
We're Marines, sir. We're paid to adapt, to improvise.

May 09, 2017, 10:29 AM
mrmn50
Major, you are beginning to bore me.
May 09, 2017, 12:31 PM
Cliff
If you ladies think that you can slip and slide just because your last sergeant was a pussy, well queer bait, you're going to start acting like Marines right now!

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

May 09, 2017, 12:33 PM
Cliff
I been pumping pussy since Christ was a corporal. I can tell you, the best damned poontang I ever paid for was in Da Nang. The girls were checked out daily. And we got ourself laid in a safe, orderly, proficient, military manner. That is until some suckhead writes home mama and says he dipped his wick in the Republic of South Vietnam. Then the shit hits the fan. A committee of congressmen who asshole to asshole who couldn't make a beer fart in a whirlwind, start telling your basic-ass-in-the-grass, Marine "No more short time". We responded in true Marine Corps fashion. We salute, do an about face, double time back to the boom-boom garbage dump where we get the clap, and the drip, and the crabs and a generally poor attitude towards the female of the species. War is hell, boy. That's a fact!

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones