SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Filthy Rich on NetFlix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Filthy Rich on NetFlix Login/Join 
posted
NetFlix documentary on Jeffery Epstein and Co.
Pretty good. And Alan Dershowitz did not come off too well, either.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwilli
posted Hide Post
Yep, Saw it and concur

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …"
Samuel Adams

Posts: 126 | Location: Southern Missouri | Registered: November 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I learned Epstein was an unimaginative weirdo. Not even very interesting, really. Some bland jack wagon who scammed his way into riches and fucked it all up over dumb perversions.

All of them in that scene, such basic-assed, boring, albeit wealthy, haughty white people. My least favorite kind. All those means and that's what they do... goddamn morons. Unimaginative, crooked, morons.

Like a pedo Kardashian sort. Just rich trash. Basic criminals. It all makes so much more sense now.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
Yeah it was interesting. A complete scumbag who paid he’s way out for way to long. A lot of very powerful men are rejoicing their will be no trial.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post