SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone transferred from Xbox One to Xbox One X?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone transferred from Xbox One to Xbox One X? Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
Just wondering if its a pain to transfer games and saved files.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I haven't upgraded, but you shouldn't need to transfer anything.

Any games that you own digital copies of should show up in your Game Library when you sign into Xbox Live. You just have to re-download them onto the new console, along with any updates/patches.

Similarly, your save game data should be automatically backed up to the Cloud anytime you're on your Xbox One and connected to the internet, so it will be available on the new console as well, once you sign in.

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I did a network copy between xboxes. It’s faster than redownloading the games unless you have fast internet.

Both my xbox ones and xbox one x are hardwired. My original xbox one and xbox one x are pretty much clones. My son’s xbox one x is his. My original is set up as the master console so he takes it to his mom’s house and we can both then play the same games without having to buy two copies.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8010 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No problem for me. Went 1,2,3

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post