SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Liquid Tension Experiment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liquid Tension Experiment Login/Join 
Picture of dlc444
posted
While on vacation, I was listening to the Guitar Trio (DiMiola, DeLucia, McLaughlin). When that album ended, "Acid Rain" by Liquid Tension Experiment came on.

I was blown away as I had never heard of the band, but knew most of the members. May not be everyone's cup of tea, but not all of their songs is "shredding" like this one.

Here is a live version. (As long as I have been here, I still can't figure how to embed video)

Acid Rain

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post

Thanks Jim

It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
My favorite has always been this one.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^ Yes, "When the Water Breaks" is a great tune! LTE is very talented!

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
That was AWESOME ~ definitely sound like some DiMeola. Cool

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
While I have heard the players in this group ~ never heard of this group.
I have since nabbed three CD's since LTE, LTE2 and another on the way.
They must be scarce as they were pricey compared to normal prices - but well worth it.
Thanks for the tip on some great music. Cool

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Look at the Liquid Trio as well. The keyboardist had some issues with his equipment [live] and all of the members traded off instruments. Versatile on drums and guitar, bass and guitar, guitar and drums, keyboard and several?

Holy carp

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dlc444:
Look at the Liquid Trio as well. The keyboardist had some issues with his equipment [live] and all of the members traded off instruments. Versatile on drums and guitar, bass and guitar, guitar and drums, keyboard and several?

That was the last one I mentioned.
It was a pricey cd at $35 but I couldn't help myself. Cool

Spontaneous Combustion was the title.