SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    See the problem here is, is that my little brother, this morning, got his arm caught in the microwave and...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

See the problem here is, is that my little brother, this morning, got his arm caught in the microwave and... Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
...and uh, my grandmother dropped acid and she freaked out and hijacked a school bus full of... penguins, so it's KIND of a family crisis, so come back later? Great.

Posts: 21101 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Gee Ricky. Sorry your mom blew up

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS !!

what a great sleeper classic

so many funny lines from that one...

'What a shame - folks be throwing away a perfectly good white boy...'

------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
This is pure snow! It's everywhere! Have you any idea what the street value of this mountain is?

Posts: 7351 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Go that way.... Really fast. If something gets in your way.. Turn.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
It's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that.

Posts: 7252 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
I figured if we had nothing to say to each other he would get bored; go away. But instead, he uses it as an excuse to put his testicles all over me.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post