SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Guitarists (and music fans of all sorts), do you have 90 minutes?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guitarists (and music fans of all sorts), do you have 90 minutes? Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted

You're welcome. Smile

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
He lived in Minnesota during his college years and I seen him play at a club in Minneapolis. Very talented. He became known around here as Hometown boy makes mediocre even though he was not originally from here. He just never quite made it as far as one would think that kind of talent would take him.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I've seen him several times. He tunes each set of 6 strings on his 12 string guitar differently. My fav LP is My Feet Are Smiling. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16186 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
First experienced his music in about 1970. He is great. Have many of his albums (CD's). Great stuff. The guy is a magician on the 6 & 12 string acoustic. See him anytime he gets in the neighborhood.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post