SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Goliath season 2 on Prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Goliath season 2 on Prime Login/Join 
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted
Binged it in two nights. Pretty dark. Worth it. It's got some really creepy characters.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dcowboyscr
posted Hide Post
Different feel than season-1 but I really liked it.

"Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose."

Posts: 3088 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
almost done and we are enjoying it.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

On my watchlist, but I haven't started it yet. Looking forward as I really enjoyed season 1.

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Great season ...have two more episodes to go.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trickedtrix
posted Hide Post
Sure hope it gets renewed for another season, great acting!

*Handguns are fine, Shotguns are final

Posts: 1236 | Location: IL | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trickedtrix:
Sure hope it gets renewed for another season, great acting!

I'll watch anything where Billy Bob Thorton gets to be an asshole to people.
Ending was a bit anticlimactic, but still a good show.

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
I kept feeling like I was missing something.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6038 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
We watched the first episode of Season 1 and dismissed it due to the amount of profanity. Does the world really need to F work in every other sentence?

Not where I live

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really liked season 1. I thought season 2 sucked ass. Lazy writing, shitty plot points. Seriously you put a guy who can take down a huge cartel in protective custody and not only does he leave, find a gun, almost get shot, comes back only to have the one cop protecting him dead. Lazy ass writing. You could drive a truck through the plot holes.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also liked Season 1 much more than 2. I enjoyed Billy Bob's character that was the focus of Season 1, compared to the sadistic dark focus of Season 2 in which the nature of Billy Bob's character was unimportant and marginalized.

Posts: 18 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: June 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Finished it off last night.
I thought Season Two was great.
Perhaps not the "Happy Ending" I was expecting but a very interesting series of shows this time around.
Well done, extremely well written. Cool

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
I also thought season 1 was better and oddly enough I really missed the opening song and scenes from the first season.

Posts: 4809 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Watching season 1 now. I have much more respect for BBT as an actor. Great performance

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I just saw where season 3 is coming Friday October 4.

Posts: 9737 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Just started to watch Season 3. Seems like the story is related to the greedy LA billionaire who owns Wonderful Pistachios and the Pom Pomegranate lines. Who is basically stealing all the water in so ca through corrupt politics and water rights.

If so, wonder how this will turn out.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Goliath Season 4 will air on September 24 (Prime)

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 812 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post