SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    James May - At the Edge of Space
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James May - At the Edge of Space Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
I have come to really like James May, I enjoy these old episodes he did and I especially liked this one. I love when he says (at 70,000 feet) " . . the Good Earth . . "

I know he is not everyones cup of tea, but for some reason I like him. The special is free on Amazon Prime.

Wikipedia Link

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed his series "Toy Stories "

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another documentary he did was "James May on the Moon"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_May_on_the_Moon

He did it to honor (honour?) the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 landing. He interviewed several astronauts.

I've watched both specials.

Posts: 2771 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
The Man Lab's were okay too, though a bit silly. These and the toy ones are why I started watching Top Gear, not the other way around like mosst folks. lol

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I fly Cubs with Cabi!

Posts: 159 | Registered: February 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Though I found Top Gear first, I really enjoyed "Oz and James' Big Wine Adventure." The funny thing is, though I'm a foodie, I don't really enjoy wine or alcohol of any sort. I watch it for the travel and misadventures they have.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post