SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Movies released in the past couple years that you have enjoyed
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movies released in the past couple years that you have enjoyed Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I am trying to think of movies that I have watched over and over recently within the last 6 months..

So within 2-3 years time frame:

The Highwayman
The Hitmans Bodyguard
Jumanji Remake
The Nice Guys (even though it is 2016)

I was going to list Get Hard but it is already five years old and John Wick is six years old..
(Man time is flying..)

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed:
Bohemian Rhapsody
The new A Star is Born
The first Jumanji with the Rock

Additionally I have added about 10 titles in 4K since I updated my audio/video last month.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
King Arthur: Legend of the sword.

Dunkirk

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
The Irishman (despite my thoughts towards Deniro).

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Wind River - GREAT movie
Den of Thieves
Mile 22

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed quite a few of the ones listed and will add Bad Boys 3 for over the top fun. Martin Lawrence and Will Smith are hilarious when together.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1049 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I guess we're getting old. My wife and I haven't been to the movies in over 4 years. We're too old for super heroes and most everything else seems like crap.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Richard Jewell

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3964 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I watch and like a lot of movies every year so to keep this manageable I will only include my favorites released since 2018. I don't go to theaters so all these were seen at home on blu-ray, 4K or 3D discs. There were plenty more I liked just not as much.

den of thieves
tomb raider
ready player player one
dead pool 2
upgrade
avengers infinity war and endgame
the meg
mission impossible fall out
hunter killer
mortal engines
aquaman
bumblebee
alita battle angel
hellboy
john wick 3
crawl
hobbs & shaw
angel has fallen
it chapter two
rambo last blood
zombieland double tap
terminator dark fate
underwater
bloodshot

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
enjoyed The Accountant

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
The Gentleman (Guy Ritchie back in form)
BR 2049
Ford Vs Ferrari

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Unbroken. Might be a tad longer than a couple years but worth mentioning.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8531 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Wind River
Richard Jewel
Ford vs Ferrari
The Highwaymen
Both Deadpool movies
The Current War
They Shall Not Grow Old

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Movies released in the past couple years

Ford vs. Ferrari (HBO)

Parasite (DVD)

Joker (theater)

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
Ready Player One

I don't go to the movies much. This is the only one mentioned so far that I have actually seen.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Peteroniman:
enjoyed The Accountant

Just watched that last week. I really liked it.

God bless America.

Posts: 13494 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post