SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan Login/Join 
posted
This could be good. We'll see.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KsyZF590NM

Posts: 89 | Location: North Texas | Registered: August 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I'll watch it.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Discussion started here:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...910003734#5910003734

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Trailer has me interested.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Hmmm - not bad - I'll give it a shot. Look pretty good.

Posts: 12537 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
The actor has done a good job of pivoting out of television comedy.

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
How many actors have been Jack Ryan now?

Harrison Ford
Alec Baldwin
Ben Affleck
Chris Pine

now this guy. Am I forgetting anyone?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
He'll always be goofy Jim who works for Dunder-Mifflin to me. Big Grin

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Two threads and no one has a review??? Boooooooooooooo.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
Two threads and no one has a review??? Boooooooooooooo.

it hasn't aired yet. (8/31/18)

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10474 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in. Looking forward to it.

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
He'll always be goofy Jim who works for Dunder-Mifflin to me. Big Grin

The perfect cover...

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
After watching him in "13 Hours" I'm convinced he can portray a high speed operator type very well. This series should be pretty good.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
It had better be good, they have been advertising it for a year.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
After watching him in "13 Hours" I'm convinced he can portray a high speed operator type very well. This series should be pretty good.

But he’s not field personnel, he’s only an analyst! Smile

https://youtu.be/BGnZognK3Oc

Posts: 385 | Registered: November 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
I would still like to see a big screen version of Without Remorse or Something with a young John Clark character.

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Of the few I've read, Without Remorse, was one of my favorite Clancy novels. Surprising no one has tried to put it on the screen.

"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:

Alec Baldwin

Not trying to steer another thread that way... but I find it funny that I can still watch and enjoy The Hunt for Red October. Maybe because he looked so different then than the man we've come to know and hate.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:

Alec Baldwin

Not trying to steer another thread that way... but I find it funny that I can still watch and enjoy The Hunt for Red October. Maybe because he looked so different then than the man we've come to know and hate.

He’s a walking penis with clothes on, but he was a perfect Jack Ryan for that movie. For that matter, it was perfect casting from top to bottom.... even the Russian with the Scottish accent. Smile

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
It had better be good, they have been advertising it for a year.

My thought exactly! That said, I’m looking forward to it.

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post