SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan Login/Join 
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
After watching him in "13 Hours" I'm convinced he can portray a high speed operator type very well. This series should be pretty good.

I agree wholeheartedly. He and the rest of the cast were great in 13 Hours.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I'm in. I'm an avid Clancy fan...mostly the books, but I also enjoyed Red October and the two Harrison Ford movies. I felt like the screewriters kind of screwed up clear and present danger by leaving out a lot of the story, but Ford did a good job. Ben Affleck just sucked.

I think John Krasinski will do a good job. He was great in the office, and also did a fantastic job in 13 hours. Jack Ryan in the books is a character with a lot of depth, intelligence, and personality, but he's also a badass when necessary. I think Krasinski is ideally suited for the role...a good balance of personality and action. I just hope the writers give him the opportunity to do the character justice.

Posts: 8421 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post