SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    World of Warships, 6/30/18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

World of Warships, 6/30/18 Login/Join 
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted
Folks, if you play World of Warships, get on tonight, 6/30/18. They are giving away flags, camos, and Super Containers.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the heads up.

I've an account but haven't found the time to enjoy it peacefully.
What is you screen name? Mine is IZN0GUD.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Last time they had a promotion, I installed it just to get the promotional gifts then uninstalled it again. I just couldn't stand the grind after the first few levels.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Hit just over 18k on line last night. I don't think the NA server has ever topped the 29k target they've set. It may have once for a brief period when Clan Battles had just started and a new line was introduced. But that may have only been 19.6k going from the numbers I've seen.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8350 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XinTX:
Hit just over 18k on line last night. I don't think the NA server has ever topped the 29k target they've set. It may have once for a brief period when Clan Battles had just started and a new line was introduced. But that may have only been 19.6k going from the numbers I've seen.

Unless it peaked again after I went to bed, looks like 18K is the cap. Just barely broke that from what I saw, somewhere around 18,100 or so.

We won 2/3 Clan Battles last night, and I had a good run in Randoms. I have four Tier X ships now, which is nice.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
You have a decent clan? My last one is defunct.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
I'm in D-H-O, Dad's Hideout. http://dadshideout.com/IPS/index.php?/portal/

Need to sign up on the website and check the rules and such. We aren't competitive. Mostly just like to Div up for superdrops. Sometimes we'll do Clan Wars, but not often. Summer is usually pretty slow, because we are all dads doing summer vacation stuff.