SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Wild Bill's Gunpowder -- Java For Java Junkies
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wild Bill's Gunpowder -- Java For Java Junkies Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
Some of you know that right here on SF we have a coffee supplier par excellence. That's French for real good. I recently sampled a half-pound of Columbian (no, not that Columbian) roasted and ground in Terrell Texas.

In my Keurig, in one of those plastic K-cups with the metal filter, the 1/8 cup of freshly ground beans brewed to a remarkably bright and clear 197 degree steaming cup of Joe. Sandy the little white dog and I enjoyed a half-dozen cups in the early mornings out on the deck. I also brewed two full pots of coffee at work in one of those Bunn industrial deals, where 250 ml of beans made a nice full pot. As you can imagine, the worker bees made short work of these pots.

The roast was medium in consistency, and the beans brewed a smooth java, free from that bitter acid taste, and showed little if any signs of floating oils you can find in some coffees. The aroma was quite pleasant.

Contact our SF supplier here...Rainman64

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The link you posted to Java Junkies doesn't work. Did you mean https://www.javajunkiescoffee.com/ ?

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
That's the link! I must have had too much to drink and couldn't keyboard it in right!

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the kind review.

Of course, you can always cut out the middle man and come to the source.
Big Grin

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fizteach
posted Hide Post
How do I get some through the source:-)? I will be closer to Dallas Friday evening.

Get over it!!

Posts: 669 | Location: Campbell, TX | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Just email me in my profile.

Here is my coffee being sold at a concert.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post