SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Para do you have any favorite Alan Hale Sr. films?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Para do you have any favorite Alan Hale Sr. films? Login/Join 
posted
He made way more than a few film's in his time,

any recommendations?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Action in the North Atlantic and Dodge City

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
It seems Hale and Guinn "Big Boy" Williams were tied at the hip to Errol Flynn westerns. If you're not in the mood for cowboys, "The Adventures of Robin Hood".

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
"Destination Tokyo" with Cary Grant.

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
May I suggest: Desperate Journey 1942, with Errol Flynn, Ronald Reagan, Arthur Kennedy, and Raymond Massey.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Santa Fe Trail 1940 has an almost similar line-up: with Errol Flynn, Ronald Reagan, William Lundigan, Van Heflin, and Raymond Massey; as abolitionist John Brown.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks to all who took the time ,

he made so , many , films,
I was hoping not to have to sort through them all

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
He also played Mr. Pitt in another Errol swashbuckler... The Seahawks. Worth watching.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post