SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Mel Tillis has passed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mel Tillis has passed Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
https://www.msn.com/en-us/musi...bPe6?ocid=spartanntp

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Sad. He was great in the Cannonball Run films.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear that. I understand he was in poor health for the last couple of months. He and I shared the same speech impediment although he could sing and I can't

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post