SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Season one True Detective
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Season one True Detective Login/Join 
posted
I watch this series once a year. So many good lines. Missed this one. You're a smart ass with your mouth shut.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
*You're

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
*You're

You are correct sir

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Season 2 such dogshit. 1 was legit.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Season 3 has been filming here in NWA for the past couple months. Can't wait to see what they do with it.

Posts: 32505 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to Season 3.

Season 2 wasn't horrible, but it was no Season 1 - not by a long stretch IMO.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Looking forward to Season 3.

Season 2 wasn't horrible, but it was no Season 1 - not by a long stretch IMO.

Agreed. Season 2 was like a B or B-, but Season 1 was just brilliant.

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
The long shootout scenes in both seasons were great.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6042 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
I really liked season 1. Tried to watch season 2 but just couldn't get into it. Maybe season 3 will be better.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Season 1 is probably the best TV I've ever watched. Up there with the best of The Wire, The Sopranos, and Justified.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by molachi:
I really liked season 1. Tried to watch season 2 but just couldn't get into it. Maybe season 3 will be better.

Same. I gave up on 2.
For me, it was mostly Vince Vaughn. I don't mind him normally but I don't like him in this series.

Posts: 7354 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Season 1 was beyond compare.

Season 2 don't waste your time, just watch Season 1 again instead.

Posts: 659 | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post