SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
For instance tomorrow morning I'll get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the bank and... walk in and see and, uh... if you don't have my money for me, I'll... crack your fuckin' head wide-open in front of everybody in the bank. And just about the time that I'm comin' out of jail, hopefully, you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your fuckin' head open again. 'Cause I'm fuckin' stupid. I don't give a fuck about jail. That's my business. That's what I do.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12617 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
They had enough of Nicky. They had enough. I mean, how much more were they gonna take? So, they made an example of him and his brother: they buried them while they were still breathing.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
"I'm a little confused"
"You're a little confused? Maybe if I stick your fucking face through this hole over here it'll unconfused you"

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
NSFW

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
NSFW

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NShgvtEro7I" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

That was funny!

Posts: 3250 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ragnar
posted Hide Post
And that's that.

Live every day as if it is your last, for one day you’re sure to be right

Posts: 752 | Location: Historic Southpark, Dayton Ohio | Registered: October 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post