SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Ladies and Gentlemen, please put your hands together for..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ladies and Gentlemen, please put your hands together for.. Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted
The F@#$kin' Stranglers! (As we used to say, back in those days!)

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
Pretty good. I've never heard of them, and I like "80's music", the stuff heavy on keyboards and synths.

Looked them up, and the wiki page listed them as punk (at some point, I guess!). The feel of that song is more like The Cure to me, but less brooding. Thanks for the video!

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-GUjA67mdc

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38657 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
I remember The Stranglers. Listened to Golden Brown endlessly when it came out..

Used to own 3 copies of The Raven, special ed. holographic cover. Stolen all of them. Frown

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post