SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Classic songs from the 60's and 70's
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic songs from the 60's and 70's Login/Join 
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post

Joe Cocker A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1215 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tighten up,
Archie Bell and the Drells

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
What would the 60's and 70's be without the King, a couple from the 70's below...

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...l=ElvisPresley-Topic

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...l=ElvisPresley-Topic

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Gerry Rafferty Baker Street and Right Down the Line come to mind although on the tail end of the decade.

JC

Posts: 1267 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
The Yardbirds - Heart Full of Soul

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2184 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
two for Wednesday

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
60's and 70's

This man represents those decades well.

T-Rex- Jeepster )Live)

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
It's impossible to pick "the best" from these decades, but here are a few good contenders.

For the '70s

Dylan - "Tangled Up In Blue" From Blood on the Tracks

Allman Brothers - "Jessica" from Brothers and Sisters

For the '80s

Rolling Stones - "Tops" from Tattoo You

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
just about midnight

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
cant forget this one for helloween

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/qae25976UgA

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Far from simple Hard Rock. Miles.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Here's one that I enjoyed from around 1967 if I remember. Even the name of the band suggest the times...Even the lyrics, "A yardstick for lunatics" Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Another early mention of Dylan...

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Here's another favorite Mama and Papas tune..boy I miss those feel good songs from early years.

And, another favorite from Patsy in early 61"

Regards, Will G.

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Truthfully, I was never a big fan of The Doors, their first, self-titled album is the only one I own. Still...this is a cool song and it screams “1971.”

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Def my favorite Doors song.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post