SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Classic songs from the 60's and 70's
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic songs from the 60's and 70's Login/Join 
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post

The Reflections

Posts: 1892 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Flash in the Pan - Hey, St. Peter

And missing the cut by two years (1981) but still true to the era:

John Entwistle - Sleeping Man

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12745 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23243 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
I can't believe that lil old band from Texas hasn't been mentioned, here is a later version, the boys still got it.

La Grange

One hit wonder and a favorite of mine
Green Eyed Lady

This is a true classic, probably generated more than a few speeding tickets
Radar Love

A classic in my eyes
Lucky Man

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 715 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From 76 or’77, the Hag.
[FLASH_VIDEO]

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/QYsp6fUyhaw [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23243 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
The Association - 1967

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...&ab_channel=DJCaesar

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPWAMike0317:
I can't believe that lil old band from Texas hasn't been mentioned, here is a later version, the boys still got it.

La Grange

An early publicity picture of the boys. Eek

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Blackmore, no Deep Purple post? Wink

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the refresher guys. Wink

I'd also add anything from Gord's Gold.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gustofer,

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Need to toss in Johnny too. One of those unmistakable voices..

While were at it, another oldie goldie which is in the genre of the Associations work at that time.

And finally one of my favorite acoustic bands. I never could get used to those composite backs of the Ovations, they always kinda slipped off the leg when sitting. His 12 string did sound pretty good on this tune though Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/nsEbyYEvbqY

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Don't remember how to post videos, but Three Dog Night's Pieces of April and the Beach Boys Sloop John B come to mind as some good ones.

Email sent hopefully it helps!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
No. 1 for 5 weeks in 1966

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Taking the tempo down.

Posts: 1892 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/nsEbyYEvbqY

I'll raise you one Apollonia

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Don't remember how to post videos, but Three Dog Night's Pieces of April and the Beach Boys Sloop John B come to mind as some good ones.

Just follow the instructions:

http://www.karmanator.com/tubeit.pl

Easy, peasy.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post