SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Bear Grylls, circus geek
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bear Grylls, circus geek Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
For an in shape guy, he's always out of breath.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
One I can't forget...

Snake Piss Stew.

Trekking across the desert he finds a snake I think he eats and somehow retains the carcass intact... so he fills it with his piss.

Off he goes and later, after the piss has stewed for hours in 100+ deg heat in the carcass, he holds up his impromptu CamelBak and guzzles down the piss.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Want the real deal in survival shows?
I Was Prey. (lots of folks being munched on by bears, sharks and mountain lions)
I Shouldn't Be Alive (now on NetFlix).
48 Hours: Live To Tell. (crime related)
Some of the stories on these shows would make Grylls crap his pants.

I agree. Most of these stories are just riveting. The emotion is so raw you can feel it when it's being told by the actual people relating their own story of survival. Or the real emotion when they recall a friend or family member they were with that didn't survive the ordeal.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8530 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post